These are the changes to the API, datasets and CMS of Pro6PP made recently.
- 2022-02-08 [V2API]: The v2/suggest calls for: streetnumber, premise and streetnumberAndPremise has been updated. These now require more fields as to give accurate and usable results to users. These can differ per country.
- 2022-01-16 [V2API]: Fixed bug in v2/suggest/de where the call sometimes took 10+ seconds.
- 2022-01-16 [V2API]: v2/distance/nl now supports both fourpps and sixpps.
- 2021-12-10 [V2API]: For v2/suggest/nl/settlement, the settlement field is no longer required.
- 2021-12-10 [V2API]: All v2 API calls are now case insensitive.
- 2021-12-28 [DATA]: Updated municipality migrations for the new year.
- 2021-11-10 [V2API]: v2/distance/nl call is now case insensitive for postcodes.
- 2021-11-10 [V2API]: Fixed bug where a certain character would crash the API.
- 2021-10-16 [API]: Better session management, should result in less calls being dropped during heavy load.
- 2021-09-8 [V2API]: Updated v2 API specs
- 2021-09-30 [V1API]: Add German street translations in the results of v1/autocomplete for Belgium.
- 2021-08-15 [API]: Fixed issue with Belgian city names.
- 2021-07-5 [API]: Fixed a bug where connection to the database would randomly drop.
- 2021-07-20 [DOWNLOADS]: Improved serveral examples downloads.
- 2021-06-01 [V2API]: Fixed bug where v2/distance call would return wrong distance.
- 2021-06-01 [V1API]: Fixed bug where v1/distance call would return wrong distance.
- 2021-06-01 [V2API]: Fixed bug in v2/locator call so it now accepts spaces and commas in input.
- 2021-06-30 [V1API]: fixed bug in v1/autocomplete for Belgium where a request with certain parameters would time out.
- 2021-06-30 [DOWNLOADS]: Add ordering to German downloads.
- 2021-05-20 [v2 API]: The /v2/reverse/global API call for addresses in Germany now returns both state and distict fields. Because the v2 API is still in beta this will have no deprecation period. For more information on deprecations see the API deprecation page
- 2021-05-16 [CMS]: Fixed bug where the direct debit would bounce if the IBAN has changed.
- 2020-05-16 [DEMO]: New demos on the website now show v2API functionality.
- 2020-05-16 [CMS]: Fixed a bug where stats were not correctly presented in the CMS.
- 2020-05-16 [DOWNLOADS]: Fixed a bug where in Luxembourgh some streets didn't get their street numbers.
- 2020-05-16 [v1API]: Fixed small (edge case) bugs discovered during refactoring internal code.
- 2021-03-03 [DOWNLOADS]: Added new downloads for Luxembourg: download_lu_fourpp, download_lu_streets, download_lu_city, download_lu_full_streetnumbers.
- 2021-03-03 [v1API]: fixed a bug where v1/distance returned by the distance call would be incorrect on certain postcodes.
- 2021-03-03 [v2API]: Fixed a bug where some Belgian streets and postcodes would have multiple municipalities.
- 2021-03-03 [v2API]: Added extra data to Luxembourg, results now also contain municipalities, cantons and districts.
- 2021-03-03 [v2API]: Fixed a bug where some v2/suggest requests would take too long.
- 2021-02-04 [v2API]: Fixed a bug where the results were ordering differently after adding pagination.
- 2021-02-04 [DOWNLOADS]: Fixed a bug in Belgium where some cities would not show in the downloads.
- 2021-02-04 [v2API]: Fixed a bug in Belgium where some postalcodes incorrectly had multiple municipalities.
- 2021-01-05 [v2API]: Added new country Luxembourg as new v2 api endpoints.
- 2021-01-05 [v2API]: Implemented pagination for the v2 suggest calls. Users are now able to request next and previous pages through the headers in the response.
- 2021-01-05 [DOWNLOADS]: Fixed a bug for download_nl_gebruikersdoel_v1 and v2 where some streetnumbers were missing if they had an addition.
- 2021-01-05 [DOWNLOADS]: Created new download download_be_city
- 2021-01-20 [v1API]: Added new municipalities in NL.
During this second COVID-19 wave, we've seen a further increase in API calls. We've again more than doubled our daily average since the first wave. We're now easily handling more than 5 million API calls on a daily basis. Our availability is monitored here.
- 2020-12-19 [v1API]: DEPRECATION NOTICE. The v1/origin call is no longer advertised on the website. It's our least used API call (only 3 users), it also ties us to the Google Infrastructure. It remains functional until we worked out a migration path with the current users.
- 2020-12-10 [v2API]: Fixed bug where some postcodes in Germany wouldn't have a latitude and longitude.
- 2020-12-10 [v2API]: Api results are now deterministic and won't change order when the data is updated.
- 2020-12-10 [v2API]: Fixed bug in v2/suggest/nl/street where the query was slow if it had to filter on a postalcode.
- 2020-12-10 [v2API]: Fixed discrepancy in v2/suggest/nl/street where the same street would be returned multiple times if it had multiple postalcodes.
- 2020-12-10 [v2API]: Improved error reporting to developers.
- 2020-10-20 [v2API]: Added postnames to belgium suggest city.
- 2020-10-20 [v2API]: v2/range/ is now implemented for NL and BE. This call returns all postal codes within a range of a given postal code or city.(NL documentation, BE documentation)
- 2020-10-20 [v2API]: Updated documentation of v2 api.
- 2020-10-20 [DOWNLOADS]: Added German translations for Belgium cities where applicable.
- 2020-10-20 [v1API]: Fixed bug where adding non latin-1 characters would return error 500. It now returns a readable error.
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: /v2/suggest/be/settlement now accepts city_parts and previous names of municipalities (a.k.a. postnames) and returns the correct settlement.
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: Belgium now uses cities and postnames correctly. There are no more double municipalites in the results.
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: Improvements for German dataset.
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: Postbusses are added to BE (documentation)
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: Fixed bug that crashed the instance for some NL calls.
- 2020-09-28 [DOWNLOADS]: Added German translations for Belgium downloads.
- 2020-08-20 [v2API]: /v2/suggest/de searching ss of ß is now equivalent.
- 2020-08-19 [v2API]: /v2/suggest now paginates results and makes certain queries using StreetNumberAndPremise quicker.
- 2020-08-19 [v2API]: /v2/suggest allow filtering on postcode.
- 2020-08-19 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete accepts six position postcodes in varied notations.
- 2020-08-19 [DOWNLOADS]: /v1/download updated fields in downloads to match actually used fields in csv files.
- 2020-08-19 [DOWNLOADS]: Added fields to download_be_streets and others. Improve localised transaltions for city names.
Since the first COVID-19 wave in The Netherlands, we've seen a massive increase in API calls. We've more than doubled our daily average. We're now handling 2 million API calls on a daily basis and we're preparing for further scaling. Some clients have experienced reduced availability in months April and May. We're confident error levels have returned to acceptible levels.
- 2020-07-18 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete/nl returns addresses containing a Postbus properly again.
- 2020-07-03 [v2API]: /v2/suggest/de received bugfixes for two corner cases where the API could not assemble the correct results.
- 2020-07-03 [v1API]: /v1/autocomplete now returns coordinates correctly for buildings that have more than one address in multiple streets.
- 2020-07-03 [v2API]: /v2/suggest/nl returns a proper result for specific corner case situations.
- 2020-06-30 [v2API]: /v2/suggest can return multiple settlements when query contains a postcode for countries DE and BE. It includes translations.
- 2020-06-30 [SUB]: Webshop subscription now has a limit of 5 webshops under one KvK account. It was unlimited.
- 2020-06-30 [v1API]: /v1/autocomplete now returns several extra addressess with a premise that were previously not included in the dataset.
- 2020-06-30 [DOWNLOADS]: DE download (de_custom_settlement_coordinates.csv) received a municipality column. This prevents 'double entries' that can now be differentiated.
- 2020-06-30 [v2API]: /v2/suggest for NL, DE and BE with a StreetNumberAndPremise query is processed much faster now.
- 2020-06-29 [WEB]: feature subscription table at the bottom of demo pages was missing the dev agency subscription. Also clears up licensing around the distance API call.
- 2020-06-17 [SUB]: download_be_full_streetnumbers.zip is now part of the regular Belgian downloads instead of a specials database.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/suggest became faster and better tested.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete/nl no longer shows InvalidParameterError where it should show it is missing a parameter.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete/nl now contains postbus entries.
- [CMS]: Orders (without invoice number) no longer pose as invoices. Payment instructions are also improved.
- [APIv2]: /v2/autocomplete/de returns municipality information now.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest more returned fields are now translated. The default translation is chosen based on the language spoken in that region.
- [APIv2]: /v2 several api calls now support maxResults to limit the amount of results.
- [APIv1]: /v1/autocomplete/nl was missing certain streetnumber/extension combinations in the dataset.
- [APIv2]: /v2 handles non-ascii input properly now.
- [APIv2]: /v2/feedback/de now implemented.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest/NL is now working properly for all values passed as streetNumberAndPremise.
- [APIv1]: /v1/autocomplete for Belgium no longer misses certain four position postcodes from the dataset.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest/nl now has consistent ordering in returned values.