These are the changes to the API, datasets and CMS of Pro6PP made recently. The list of changes is maintained in English only.
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: /v2/suggest/be/settlement now accepts city_parts and previous names of municipalities (a.k.a. postnames) and returns the correct settlement.
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: Belgium now uses cities and postnames correctly. There are no more double municipalites in the results.
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: Improvements for German dataset.
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: Postbusses are added to BE (documentation)
- 2020-09-28 [v2API]: Fixed bug that crashed the instance for some NL calls.
- 2020-09-28 [DOWNLOADS]: Added German translations for Belgium downloads.
- 2020-08-20 [v2API]: /v2/suggest/de searching ss of ß is now equivalent.
- 2020-08-19 [v2API]: /v2/suggest now paginates results and makes certain queries using StreetNumberAndPremise quicker.
- 2020-08-19 [v2API]: /v2/suggest allow filtering on postcode.
- 2020-08-19 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete accepts six position postcodes in varied notations.
- 2020-08-19 [DOWNLOADS]: /v1/download updated fields in downloads to match actually used fields in csv files.
- 2020-08-19 [DOWNLOADS]: Added fields to download_be_streets and others. Improve localised transaltions for city names.
Since the first COVID-19 wave in The Netherlands, we've seen a massive increase in API calls. We've more than doubled our daily average. We're now handling 2 million API calls on a daily basis and we're preparing for further scaling. Some clients have experienced reduced availability in months April and May. We're confident error levels have returned to acceptible levels.
- 2020-07-18 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete/nl returns addresses containing a Postbus properly again.
- 2020-07-03 [v2API]: /v2/suggest/de received bugfixes for two corner cases where the API could not assemble the correct results.
- 2020-07-03 [v1API]: /v1/autocomplete now returns coordinates correctly for buildings that have more than one address in multiple streets.
- 2020-07-03 [v2API]: /v2/suggest/nl returns a proper result for specific corner case situations.
- 2020-06-30 [v2API]: /v2/suggest can return multiple settlements when query contains a postcode for countries DE and BE. It includes translations.
- 2020-06-30 [SUB]: Webshop subscription now has a limit of 5 webshops under one KvK account. It was unlimited.
- 2020-06-30 [v1API]: /v1/autocomplete now returns several extra addressess with a premise that were previously not included in the dataset.
- 2020-06-30 [DOWNLOADS]: DE download (de_custom_settlement_coordinates.csv) received a municipality column. This prevents 'double entries' that can now be differentiated.
- 2020-06-30 [v2API]: /v2/suggest for NL, DE and BE with a StreetNumberAndPremise query is processed much faster now.
- 2020-06-29 [WEB]: feature subscription table at the bottom of demo pages was missing the dev agency subscription. Also clears up licensing around the distance API call.
- 2020-06-17 [SUB]: download_be_full_streetnumbers.zip is now part of the regular Belgian downloads instead of a specials database.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/suggest became faster and better tested.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete/nl no longer shows InvalidParameterError where it should show it is missing a parameter.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete/nl now contains postbus entries.
- [CMS]: Orders (without invoice number) no longer pose as invoices. Payment instructions are also improved.
- [APIv2]: /v2/autocomplete/de returns municipality information now.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest more returned fields are now translated. The default translation is chosen based on the language spoken in that region.
- [APIv2]: /v2 several api calls now support maxResults to limit the amount of results.
- [APIv1]: /v1/autocomplete/nl was missing certain streetnumber/extension combinations in the dataset.
- [APIv2]: /v2 handles non-ascii input properly now.
- [APIv2]: /v2/feedback/de now implemented.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest/NL is now working properly for all values passed as streetNumberAndPremise.
- [APIv1]: /v1/autocomplete for Belium no longer misses certainl four postition postcodes from the dataset.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest/nl now has consistent ordering in returned values.