Recent Pro6PP updates
These are the changes to the API, datasets and CMS of Pro6PP made recently. The list of changes is maintained in English only.
- 2020-06-30 [v2API]: /v2/suggest can return multiple settlements when query contains a postcode for countries DE and BE. It includes translations.
- 2020-06-30 [SUB]: Webshop subscription now has a limit of 5 webshops under one KvK account. It was unlimited.
- 2020-06-30 [v1API]: /v1/autocomplete now returns several extra addressess with a premise that were previously not included in the dataset.
- 2020-06-30 [DOWNLOADS]: DE download (de_custom_settlement_coordinates.csv) received a municipality column. This prevents 'double entries' that can now be differentiated.
- 2020-06-30 [v2API]: /v2/suggest for NL, DE and BE with a StreetNumberAndPremise query is processed much faster now.
- 2020-06-29 [WEB]: feature subscription table at the bottom of demo pages was missing the dev agency subscription. Also clears up licensing around the distance API call.
- 2020-06-17 [SUB]: download_be_full_streetnumbers.zip is now part of the regular Belgian downloads instead of a specials database.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/suggest became faster and better tested.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete/nl no longer shows InvalidParameterError where it should show it is missing a parameter.
- 2020-06-17 [v2API]: /v2/autocomplete/nl now contains postbus entries.
- [CMS]: Orders (without invoice number) no longer pose as invoices. Payment instructions are also improved.
- [APIv2]: /v2/autocomplete/de returns municipality information now.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest more returned fields are now translated. The default translation is chosen based on the language spoken in that region.
- [APIv2]: /v2 several api calls now support maxResults to limit the amount of results.
- [APIv1]: /v1/autocomplete/nl was missing certain streetnumber/extension combinations in the dataset.
- [APIv2]: /v2 handles non-ascii input properly now.
- [APIv2]: /v2/feedback/de now implemented.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest/NL is now working properly for all values passed as streetNumberAndPremise.
- [APIv1]: /v1/autocomplete for Belium no longer misses certainl four postition postcodes from the dataset.
- [APIv2]: /v2/suggest/nl now has consistent ordering in returned values.