Information we collect
Information you give us.
- Your account information that we ask when you sign up for an account. We keep this in our online database to provide access to your account.
- Your bank account or other payment information that we ask when you purchase a subscription. We keep this in our online database to provide invoices and initiate recurring billing if applicable.
- When you contact Pro6PP, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
- When you or your users request geodata from the Pro6PP API, we keep these requests in a log file in order to determine API call quota usage. We may also use it to troubleshoot in case you report an issue. These logs are kept for 30 days, then automatically purged.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- By hosting our platform in the Google Cloud, we know our infrastructure is monitored around the clock.
We comply with Dutch regulations like “Wet bescherming persoonsgegegevens (Wbp)”. In case of a data leak, we’ll report this incident to CBP within two working days.